my weight loss journey

This is all about my weight losss journey. I have health problems related to my excess weight. I have many reasons to lose the weight once & for all. I feel I am finally ready to finish this, but I also know how hard this is going to be.
Anyone who wants to be support for each other is welcome to comment. Or maybe you have helpful suggestions, since I'm doing this on my own, I'll welcome any help
Thanks :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan.15 is when I start to change my life to become fit by 50

The x-weighted national challenge will be starting on Jan.15 2011. -  3 more days !!
I have a book to mark down everything I eat, how much water I drink & how much I exercise
I'm registered to the x-weighted site, I just have to re-set my profile on Sat. at 9am
My goal is 58lb. (set by the x-weighted people) in 6 months.
I would like to get down to 150lb. by the time I'm 50 yrs. old, so MY goal is more weight & more of a time limit.
I have to stay motivated for the year & a half to stick with my plan until I'm 50, then of course I have to be able to maintain my weight after that .

No comments:

Post a Comment