my weight loss journey

This is all about my weight losss journey. I have health problems related to my excess weight. I have many reasons to lose the weight once & for all. I feel I am finally ready to finish this, but I also know how hard this is going to be.
Anyone who wants to be support for each other is welcome to comment. Or maybe you have helpful suggestions, since I'm doing this on my own, I'll welcome any help
Thanks :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 of challenge

Yesterday I woke up, registered for the national challenge & took the online fitness test. My time was 6:06 & I was exhausted when I finished ! Then I went to the city for the health expo.
I talked to as many people as I could to get some questions answered. I also talked to Fred Conners & had a work-out with Tommy Europe.
This morning I woke up VERY sore but happy. When I stepped on the scale & it said that I lost 1lb., I felt like it's the 1st lb. of many to come off.
 I also discovered how hard it is to eat healthy & low carb while away from home. Although I did go to a gas station at one time & bought an apple & a fiber bar.
I made oatmeal this morning for breakfast, with flax & berries on top

No comments:

Post a Comment